101 Long Distance Relationship Gift Ideas! For 2017!

by LDR Mag
21 comments 941574 views

11. Send them monthly sweets

If your partner is sugar junkie, loves desserts or trying new delicious flavors, they are going to absolutely LOVE this gift idea. It’s a curated monthly box of the best artisan sweets from ever-changing confectioners all over the country. They send anything from chocolate to popcorn to cookies and brownies -all at their door, wrapped with love from you. P.S Get DOUBLE the sweets when you order your first box! (photo source)

12. Send them a custom name necklace

Nothing is more personal than a custom name necklace and it’s definitely a gift that your partner will love, especially if it’s a lady friend. This fashionable accessory item makes for the perfect personalized gift for any girl. She’ll think of you every time she sees or wears it. Available in gold or silver! (photo source)

13. Send them a custom music box

Whats you’re partner’s favorite song? Or whats the song you share together?  Everyone has a song they love, which is why this long distance relationship gift idea is amazing. Have a custom music box created with your S/O’s favorite song! Talk about one of a kind. This would be awesome for anniversary or wedding gifts!! P.S. Get 10% off through to November 30th! Grab it while you can! (photo source)

14. Send them a new book each month

Are you the type of pair that love to cuddle up in your window-side nooks with a cup of tea, skype on your tablet and a good book? This club is right up your alley. Each month it will send that special someone a new hardcover book of your choice from a selection of books that have been curated by real readers. P.S. Cyber Monday deal: Get 2 months for $7.50/month with code 2FORYOU (photo source)

15. Engrave a pocket watch

A perfect gift for guys, you can engrave a pocket watch with up to 3 lines of text, 10 characters each. This is an incredibly romantic and practical gift sure to make any guy’s heart swell with love & and appreciation! (photo source)

16. Send them photo jewelry

A photo is a perfect keepsake for someone that lives far away whether they’re friends, family or lovers. But why send them a boring, bulky photo album from the 90s when you can send them something far more beautiful with flare of stylish design? These photo necklaces and bracelets let you do just that. P.S. Get 10% off ANY size order! Good until Dec 31st! (photo source)

17. Send a LDR Quote necklace

No matter where you are or where you’re loving your partner from, this necklace is there to remind them of you. Engraved with the popular LDR quote “I love you to the moon and back” it’s the perfect heartfelt gift for any occasions. So even when the distance seems really far, send them this beautiful necklace so they can look at it & remember that your love is so great a single place can’t hold it. (photo source)

18. Send a colorful 3D greeting card

If greeting cards are your thing, send them something new! These 3D cards fold flat and fit inside of an envelope but pop open when you take them out. A beautiful way to send your long distance partner something special and unique. You can even have one custom made just for you! (photo source)

19. Send a beautiful love necklace

This Gold plated Necklace puts your feelings out there for the world to see. With both you and your partners name on each side of the heart, this necklace is a well scripted long distance relationship gift for someone you hold near and dear, whether they are near or far… they’ll just love it! Created and crafted in high quality 18k gold plate. Totally stunning! (photo source)

20. Send an LDR lightbox

Lonely nights spent away from the person you love are the worst. Instead of a snuggle in bed, it’s just you all alone. It can be pretty hard. That’s why we love this lightbox. It’s a soft glowing light that reminds your special someone that no matter where you are, you love them to the moon and back. (photo source)

21 comments

Mixcard July 31, 2014 - 4:32 pm

Sound is the closest sensation to touch! We made an app that lets you send music on a postcard easily.

I think it would fit well in this list 🙂

LDR Magazine July 31, 2014 - 5:40 pm

Very cool! Thanks for the suggestion! : )

María López August 6, 2014 - 11:38 am

I just sent my SO a digital portrait filled with pics of us we took in our last visit. And the nice part about this gift is he can keep adding more pics as we see each other in our other visits. 🙂

Sarah September 28, 2014 - 11:55 pm

I found another unique ldr gift. A message egg that reveals a note once it is “Cracked” open. My bf loved it!

Brit October 8, 2014 - 12:27 am

Thank you for this!! I’m in a new long distance relationship and It has helped me out so much!

Michael Newhall October 30, 2014 - 11:58 pm

These are such a fabulous gift ideas for those who are in long distance relationships.

David November 18, 2014 - 1:12 am

I’m sending my gf a necklace that’s a half a heart, and i have another with the other half. That way we have a piece tying us together always.

Haley December 25, 2014 - 7:04 pm

One idea is open when letters!! Please check them out on Pinterest and tumblr

Hailey February 11, 2015 - 9:35 pm

beerbouquet, halftimebeverage, minibar, all deliver drinks right to your door! i sent my bf a six pack of his fav beer after a long day at work

LDR Magazine February 12, 2015 - 11:43 am

Thanks for the Tip Hailey!

Nick May 2, 2015 - 4:32 pm

Yes, being in a LDR is hard but it’s possible!! You only have to want to go through this. I met my Polish girlfriend on a website and we just started to talk… Then I realized I fell in love! She is amazing 😀 We are together since 8 months and it’s the best time in my life. We are trying to see each other as often as it’s possible, we talk to each other everyday… You can do it if you only want 🙂 🙂

word696969 October 20, 2015 - 12:20 pm

The gift of nothing. Clever but it will probably result in pain. Mine.

Juliet October 24, 2015 - 9:58 am

Wonderful ideas…. I guess a customized pillow with pictures of u two as d background will b a good idea….. Spunky.

Farah Weaver November 21, 2015 - 10:10 pm

I got my fiancé a blanket that is 50×60 with my picture on it so she can feel like she is holding me… She will receive it next week… I hope she likes it.

Jonathan Andrews May 16, 2016 - 11:04 pm

I sent my girl an Emorange. They are at emorange.com. She loved it and sent one back!

Sober S October 3, 2016 - 4:14 pm

Very nice article. Mine was a long distance relation so I know some of the best gifts for girl friends.

John November 23, 2016 - 9:29 pm

Love this list! There are only so many times one can send flowers to one’s lover’s office! I would also like to suggest sending a custom made song from https://www.romance-outsourced.com
We regularly create songs for long distance couples to remind each other how much they love each other! always a winner 😉

LDR Magazine December 27, 2016 - 11:44 pm

Thanks for the suggestion John! Loves songs are the ultimate “I love You!”

Manju Thomas December 20, 2016 - 4:25 am

Great article! I have sent my girlfriend Candeberg LED candles and she loved it so much.

Renan May 19, 2017 - 2:14 pm

Cool tips, my girlfriend went to travel and I gave a personalized cover with our photo. She loved https://www.photoized.net/

Best Dating Apps February 21, 2018 - 5:00 pm

I am in a distance relationship and her birthday was coming so I was not able to think what should be the perfect gift for, but here I got many innovative ideas for sending gifts which helped me a lot.