101 Long Distance Relationship Gift Ideas! For 2017!

by LDR Mag
21 comments 941574 views

ldr gift ideas1131. Send a tiny letter or package

Extremely adorable & one of a kind, if you’re looking for a long distance relationship gift that stands apart from the rest definitely look into sending someone you love these cute little packages! They’ll be so surprised and have never seen it coming.
(photo source)

32. Send them 120 I love yous

What greater way to tell someone you love them than this necklace that’s been Inscribed with I Love You in 120 Languages in 24k Gold. This is such a meaningful gift and they’ll love you FOREVER for it.
(photo source)

33. Send a Collage

A hand designed collage in the shape of a heart or moon with your choice of quotes makes an amazingly beautiful framed gift for just about anyone. It can be a long distance dad, mom or friend -not just your partner. Totally makes missing those moments together a little less awful. (photo source)

ldr gift ideas1234. Make a custom gold bracelet

Customize an alphabet message bracelet with your choice of solid gold beads on a solid gold chain. Choose any message, symbols or characters to go on it: your name together, an LDR quote -anything! Custom gifts are our favorite so definitely check this out. (photo source)

35. Gift a personalized rose

You should give your S/O this 24k gold trimmed white rose with the names of you and them imprinted on the petal of the rose along with a special date. The rose is available in several colors and is also available as a silver trimmed rose or a platinum trimmed rose. Beautiful! (photo source)

36. Send charm bracelet

This beautiful monogram heart charm bracelet features an engraved heart charm with the initial of the person you’re gifting it too. This is an amazing gift for a long distance girlfriend or mom or other lady friend in your life. What I love is that this gift is pretty timeless -they won’t be changing their name soon, so they’ll love it! (photo source)

ldr gift ideas1337. Send a gold map necklace

This necklace will serve as a beautiful reminder of how your love has no limit. Some buyers are eve customizing these necklaces for their loved ones by placing gems in each continent where they and the other person lives. There’s no limits to what you can do with this! (photo source)

38. Send a heart usb drive

Okay, this might sound like a weird idea, but give it a chance. This usb drive is already engraved with a heart, which makes it the perfect carrier for all the photos, videos, songs and message you could possibly place inside of it. Wrap it in a fancy box and any guy or girl will LOVE this very heartfelt gift idea. (photo source)

39. Give a reasons why book

Why do you love that special someone in your life? Is it because they love you despite the distance? Is it because they’re so cute you can hardly stand it? Or because they seem to love you no matter what? Create a book that will tell all and let your partner know just how special they are to you. (photo source)

21 comments

Mixcard July 31, 2014 - 4:32 pm

Sound is the closest sensation to touch! We made an app that lets you send music on a postcard easily.

I think it would fit well in this list 🙂

LDR Magazine July 31, 2014 - 5:40 pm

Very cool! Thanks for the suggestion! : )

María López August 6, 2014 - 11:38 am

I just sent my SO a digital portrait filled with pics of us we took in our last visit. And the nice part about this gift is he can keep adding more pics as we see each other in our other visits. 🙂

Sarah September 28, 2014 - 11:55 pm

I found another unique ldr gift. A message egg that reveals a note once it is “Cracked” open. My bf loved it!

Brit October 8, 2014 - 12:27 am

Thank you for this!! I’m in a new long distance relationship and It has helped me out so much!

Michael Newhall October 30, 2014 - 11:58 pm

These are such a fabulous gift ideas for those who are in long distance relationships.

David November 18, 2014 - 1:12 am

I’m sending my gf a necklace that’s a half a heart, and i have another with the other half. That way we have a piece tying us together always.

Haley December 25, 2014 - 7:04 pm

One idea is open when letters!! Please check them out on Pinterest and tumblr

Hailey February 11, 2015 - 9:35 pm

beerbouquet, halftimebeverage, minibar, all deliver drinks right to your door! i sent my bf a six pack of his fav beer after a long day at work

LDR Magazine February 12, 2015 - 11:43 am

Thanks for the Tip Hailey!

Nick May 2, 2015 - 4:32 pm

Yes, being in a LDR is hard but it’s possible!! You only have to want to go through this. I met my Polish girlfriend on a website and we just started to talk… Then I realized I fell in love! She is amazing 😀 We are together since 8 months and it’s the best time in my life. We are trying to see each other as often as it’s possible, we talk to each other everyday… You can do it if you only want 🙂 🙂

word696969 October 20, 2015 - 12:20 pm

The gift of nothing. Clever but it will probably result in pain. Mine.

Juliet October 24, 2015 - 9:58 am

Wonderful ideas…. I guess a customized pillow with pictures of u two as d background will b a good idea….. Spunky.

Farah Weaver November 21, 2015 - 10:10 pm

I got my fiancé a blanket that is 50×60 with my picture on it so she can feel like she is holding me… She will receive it next week… I hope she likes it.

Jonathan Andrews May 16, 2016 - 11:04 pm

I sent my girl an Emorange. They are at emorange.com. She loved it and sent one back!

Sober S October 3, 2016 - 4:14 pm

Very nice article. Mine was a long distance relation so I know some of the best gifts for girl friends.

John November 23, 2016 - 9:29 pm

Love this list! There are only so many times one can send flowers to one’s lover’s office! I would also like to suggest sending a custom made song from https://www.romance-outsourced.com
We regularly create songs for long distance couples to remind each other how much they love each other! always a winner 😉

LDR Magazine December 27, 2016 - 11:44 pm

Thanks for the suggestion John! Loves songs are the ultimate “I love You!”

Manju Thomas December 20, 2016 - 4:25 am

Great article! I have sent my girlfriend Candeberg LED candles and she loved it so much.

Renan May 19, 2017 - 2:14 pm

Cool tips, my girlfriend went to travel and I gave a personalized cover with our photo. She loved https://www.photoized.net/

Best Dating Apps February 21, 2018 - 5:00 pm

I am in a distance relationship and her birthday was coming so I was not able to think what should be the perfect gift for, but here I got many innovative ideas for sending gifts which helped me a lot.