So you’re thinking of submitting a guest post to LDR Magazine? That’s great! Awesome! We’re super excited to hear that.
We are always looking for talented writers! Whether you’re an established author, a first-time writer or someone in an LDR who just wants to share their point of view, we would be honored to publish your submission on our website.
Submit a Guest Post;
We try to feature as many if not all of the articles that we receive & we absolutely love reading about the tales and experiences of our long distance readers.
We have several types of reader-submitted content that we feature on our website. The types of content we consider as well as the guidelines we require are outlined below.
[symple_box color=”red” text_align=”left” width=”100%” float=”none”]
Due to the amount of submissions that we receive, we cannot respond to submissions that do not follow the guidelines below so please take care to follow them! Thanks!
Submissions We Accept
LDR Magazine is always looking for well-written accounts covering various long distance related subjects!
- Thoughtfully written posts about long distance relationships of all kinds
Constructive, positive perspectives & tips about dealing with the challenges of Long Distance Relationships.
- Point of view posts
Stories and perspectives of being in an LDR from the inside looking out. Stories of visits together, problems you’ve faced, lessons you’ve learned, accomplishments you’ve reached or milestones you would like to mark.
We also accept submissions from couples who have broken up and would like to share a retrospective view on their relationship. Friendships & family LDR posts are also accepted!
- Original DIY tutorials, Crafts or easy How-To’s
Original DIY tutorials, Materials used , step by step instructions, and high quality photos for every step. All DIY projects should relate or be useful to LDRs in some way. (You may view an example post here.)
- Guest Expert Bloggers
If you are an expert or relationship coach and you feel that you have something wonderful to share with our readers, do let us know! We would love to feature your guest post with an appropriate link to your site/blog. Get in touch!
Submissions We Don’t Accept
- Product reviews or Press Releases
- Posts written by SEO marketing writers or for the purpose of “link trading.”
- Self-promotional posts about your business, unless it is relative & useful for LDRs.
If you would like to submit a press release or have us do a product review or promotional post about your business, please Contact us here.
- Submissions should be between 600 and 1000 words, no more no less.
- Please make sure the material you submit is spell-checked and edited!
- If you’d like to submit material you wrote for your own blog or website, we’re cool with it! Just be sure to let us know where it originally appeared.
- Though we do try, we’re not always able to use every guest post that is submitted. We’ll email you within 2 weeks if we’re able to use your post, so keep a look out for it!
Submit Your Guest Post!
[contact-form-7 id=”3811" title=”Article Submission”]
[s[symple_box color=”blue” text_align=”left” width=”100%” float=”none”]p>
When you submit work to us:
- You grant your consent to let us publish it on our website. You also grant us permission to edit it for length, tone, and clarity.
- While we don’t have a budget to pay our guest bloggers, we do link to your personal website.
- We will not link to a business website for a guest post, so please keep that in mind before submitting.
- We do not accept or consider guest post submissions that come to us in ways other than the form on this page.